Teas have proliferated on my desk. In the back corner, I have
- Two kinds of yerba mate
- Good Earth
- Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle
- Dawson’s Raspberry Cream Caramel (not actually tea, mostly barley)
- Some packets of brown sugar ginger tea mix
Other than that, I have
- Spry xylitol Berryblast Mints
- Entertainer’s Secret throat spray
- Vitamin C packets
- One disgusting Pringles pretzel stick package
And lots of junk, including
five seven pens that I can see from here.
Last month’s editing pass completed, but as I wrote about earlier, I’m not completely happy with it. I had hoped it would be beta-reader ready, but it turns out it’s only alpha-reader ready. My plan is to focus on short pieces through August, then dive in for another big edit in September, concentrating on filling in the gaps. Then it should be short pieces in October again, and NaNoWriMo in November if all goes well.