To promote my new book Misfits, I’m running a fun contest. The winner can name a character in the Time Travel Geek-out series. Put your name–or come up with another name–in the story alongside Ada Lovelace and Marie Curie.
This particular character name turns out to be an alias for what will be a recurring evil character throughout the series. This particular alias might be used repeatedly, or maybe only once.
What you need to do:
That’s it! Note: other than “honest” there are no constraints on the content or rating of the review, for purposes of this contest. I am thankful for your feedback. Once you’ve written a review, please consider publicly posting it to benefit other readers.
The fine print:
- Publicly posting a review (or even purchasing the book) is not a requirement for entry — if you email a review, you’re in
- If you decide to publicly post your review, you are responsible for following the rules of the site hosting the reviews, for example amazon.com
- Character name to be decided in good faith by consensus with the winner & author
- Character name must be suitable for a PG-13 audience and must not be overtly scatalogical, insulting, or of a nature prone to land the author in legal hot water
- Character name should fit in with the Time Travel Geek-out universe
- I may amend these rules to avoid problems or clear up ambiguity
Contest concludes September 15, 2015. I’ll select one winner by random draw shortly after and contact them.
If you’re into free stuff, you can also enter this completely separate giveaway, for a chance to win a hardcover Ada Lovelace book.